Dashboard storage replacement. 2021 SEL

Good morning, hopefully someone may have some experience and can help with the following. 

I purchased our 2021 SEL from Škoda dealership a couple of weeks ago. Everything about the car was pristine apart from the dashboard storage box which had a scratch on it. With being so particular and in my eye line, I had to find a replacement, which I was able to on eBay for £15. Old and new below.

I’ve seen a post on here regarding replacing but only limited information. Has anyone any further guidance or videos to help please?

Thanks in advance 

IMG_6144.jpeg

IMG_6143.jpeg

IMG_6110.jpeg

I previously had a VW Touran with a similar storage box. Its possible that they are both fixed in a similar way. The Touran's box was secured by two screws at the opening edge, this released it but the hinges at the back sort of clipped under the dashboard, so it was a case of prizing the box up at the end where the screws were using plastic car trims tools and then wriggling the box to get the hinge edge free.