1.4tsi Lumpy idle and stalling at a stop, ABS and ESP warning light?

Hi there from Aus,

My Partner has had her 2011 Octavia 90tsi (auto) a few months now with ~154000 miles on the clock. Has always had a bit of lumpy idle since we got it, but recently it has been stalling every now and then when we come to a complete stop. Wouldn't normally be a problem except you don't notice whether the engine is running or not because it's so quiet when it is. Have noticed that the idle seems to drop when pressing in/releasing the brakes. Have checked for a vacuum leak but haven't been able to find anything.

More recently the ABS and ESP lights have come on and won't turn off, have tried to scan with OBD2 but nothing comes up. I'm aware this is probably an unrelated issue with the wheel sensors but just in case, I thought I should mention it. The hill hold also tends to only work intermittently.

Any advice would be much appreciated, thank you