Bolero to RCD330, Columbus, etc. Upgrade?

Hi all!

New to the forum and SKODA Ownership!

Picked up my 2012 Octavia VRS TDI DSG Estate on the weekend and loving it so far, having come from a BMW 335D E91 LCI!

One massive thing that is currently letting it down for me is the awful Bolero radio (layout and radio signal). My previous vehicle had a Apple CarPlay system, which I desperately need fitted to my Octavia now.

I've done some extensive research across Google, Forum pages and Facebook but haven't found the answer I'm looking for.

I have decided to go with a RCD330 (NoName - 187B) Unit, however, for the life of me I can not find the Carbon Black Navigation Fascia to swap out to be able fit the RCD330.

I have managed to find all the other colour option navigation trims on cars-equipment.com - 1Z0858069EH

Are these fascia trims rare due to them only being fitted to the VRS? or were they an added optional extra on the VRS, making them even rarer. Plus people then speccing the Columbus Radio to match?

Any help would be hugely appreciated! :)