Dension Ice Link Plus on symphony HU

Can anybody help me.

I am trying to connect a Dension Ice link plus to my Symphony HU. I have connected the male connector from the ice link:thumbdwn: into the HU and then plugged the male connector from the car into the female connector supplied with the ice link. The ipod is charging when I put it into the dock but the HU will not recognise anything is connected. Has anyone else managed to get it working? One thing that I have noticed is that when I connect the car plug into the ipod link the wires from the ice link go into the yellow block (from the car) which is empty. is this right?

Am I right in thinking then that I should have been sent the 8 pin mini ISO lead (blue). I have been sent the 20 pin (big red thing) which replaces all of the top three connectors but when I connect the car ones to the other end wires from the link, match up with the yellow block which no wires go to. The leads that go to the IPOD still connect to the same place as the blue block but the stereo does not recognise the connection. I have earthed the black wire (the ipod charges OK).

Thanks for the replys

Just to let you know I am now podded!!!! The 20 pin connector was correct. The problem was due to the fact that the main control box had not been preloaded with the Vag software. Must say though that the stereo was a b!tch to get back in with all those extra wires.

Thanks for the advice