Skip to content

Skoda LED Headlights

Featured Replies

Hi,

I'm currently driving a 2019 SEAT Ibiza FR with "Full LED Headlights". I am thinking of replacing this car.

I notice the current Skoda Fabia SE-L Edition, is advertised as having "LED Headlights". No mention of "Full" LED. The Scala and Kamiq are both advertised as having "Full LED Headlights".

Would I be correct in thinking that the standard LED Headlights in the Fabia would give a noticeably worse light output than my Ibiza?

And, would the Full LED Headlights in both the Scala and the Kamiq give a similar light output to my Ibiza?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I think you just get the LED headlight and DLR. Also LED rear light.

Probably means that the fog lights etc are not LED.

Owners manual here might give some clues: Skoda

  • Author

Hi @Aldfort ,

Thanks for replying. It was just the brightness of main and dipped beams which concerned me.

Wasn't worried if the other lights were bulbs instead of LED's.

Thanks

The LED's will be brighter than most halogens but the beam is also better focussed.

  • 8 months later...
  • Author

I ended up buying a new (UK) Skoda Fabia SE L Edition in June. So with the darker nights and driving in the dark, I can partially answer my initial question.

My car has the standard Basic LED headlights (features LED dipped and main beams + LED DRL's), it also has manual adjustment of the beam height. The light output from these headlights is perfectly decent on both main and dipped beams (and certainly significantly better than any Halogen headlights I've experienced), although not quite as good as the self levelling Full LED lights on my previous SEAT Ibiza FR.

I am quite happy with the performance of the basic LED headlights on the Fabia, and I'm glad that I didn't pay the extra to upgrade them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.