Skip to content

Facelift steering wheel

Featured Replies

I've browsed through previous posts regarding this, but can't seem to see if the facelift steering wheel is just a plug and play replacement into the pre facelift.

Ideally I'd like to add paddle shift but I think that's only on MQB platform cars?

Seen a few cheap facelift steering wheels on eBay but usually don't come with airbag. Will my pre facelift airbag fit?

Cheers

As far as I remember it's plug&play. You can add MSFW with paddle shift but it requires coding and MAY require change of steering wheel controller.

Pre-lift airbag will NOT fit, it must be replaced too, as well as the harness located inside the steering wheel.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.