Skip to content

Engine mount - good or bad

Featured Replies

Hello,

I need a second opinion on this engine mount, I believe that it's gone and I plan to replace it.

When the engine is running it's more-less ok, but it shakes a lot during starting.

P.S. I might replace the lower engine mount as well (one from the front subframe that connects to the gearbox).

P.P.S. Car in question is Fabia 1.4 MPI 50KW

Thanks a lot

20261003_175908.jpg

20261003_175914.jpg

  • Sponsor

I expect the lower mount will make a much bigger difference.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 2

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.