Skip to content

Retrofit BCM Problems

Featured Replies

Hello, I was retrofiting BCM with SW175 to SW0236 on 2016 superb estate. New BCM 5Q0907084CG was codet with dataset from another superb and filter to my Car where I was able to do CP. But because the dataset from another car was not similar I have same issuers. I’m looking for prcoding via Vctool or pr coder dataset via VCP but I’m not able to find something witch would work. Thank you fór your advices.

What problems are you having? Why the replacement? Error log readout?

  • Author

Replacment due 10color ambient lighting and after replacment reverse Light doesnt work. PLA and camera work only via Car moving backwards(esp signal). Heated front window lights up but after second turn itself off. Midleconsole buttoms (autohold and doorlock) doesnt illuminate orange

Do you have a VAS6154a or b?

  • Author

I have acces to dealer ODIS, CRACK ODIS, VCDS and VCP.

witch means I should have both of the VAS

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.