Skip to content

04B103660C oil pan/sump lid/cover aftermarket alternatives

Featured Replies

In the process of servicing my 2016 Fabia SE, I managed to spill oil all over the foam-y cover over the sump (lesson learned, I shouldn't have been lazy and removed this!).

The car passed its MOT last month with an oil leak advisory, which I'm 90% certain is just residual oil sitting in the saturated cover.

I would like to replace this cover – if nothing else, so I can monitor a potential leak – but the OE part is frightfully expensive: https://www.skoda-parts.com/spare-part/04b103660c-oil-pan-lid-skoda-48047.html

Does anyone know of a cheaper alternative? Or does a sump tray typically come with this cover? Or do you reckon it would survive a good cleaning?

Sage advice much appreciated.

Edited by Jacque_Lucque

  • Jacque_Lucque changed the title to 04B103660C oil pan/sump lid/cover aftermarket alternatives

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.