IE or Firefox ?

mluton

IE or Firefox ?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. IE or Firefox ?

• IE
    • Firefox
    • Other

Been using FF for about a year now. As said before, the IE "lookalike" extension does for those few awkward sites. I tried Opera, probably would have gone with that if I hadn't already got used to FF. IE can go hang (if it doesn't crash)!

Safari on a Mac at home.

Have to use IE at work (for 'security' reasons :rofl: ), so have Pocket Firefox on my keyring so that I can d/l stuff if I want to.

It's interesting that the site stats show I.E. @ 79% whilst this poll shows I.E. lagging behind 'other'. I guess it's just that people who are interested in 'Tech' don't use rubbish like I.E. Still, even 79% is way down on the 98% you would have seen a couple of years ago.

It's interesting that the site stats show I.E. @ 79% whilst this poll shows I.E. lagging behind 'other'. I guess it's just that people who are interested in 'Tech' don't use rubbish like I.E. Still, even 79% is way down on the 98% you would have seen a couple of years ago.

I don't know if its still the case, but a while back some web site company or other found out that some people where making a mod to FF to trick the odd moody website that would only accept IE, I think it was similar to the IE tab button on FF now. This created a false impression of how many people were still using IE versus FF.