Seatcupra.net down?

spyke85

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Current update is we've requested the 're-image' of the server by the hosts this morning at 9am.

As yet this hasn't been done, but they have said it 'should' be done before close of play today, so before 5.30pm when they shut shop basically, though I have already been periodically prodding them for updates, and will continue to do so, until its done.

However we will need time to upload the databases etc, and rebuild what needs restoring. Needless to say, it will be done when its done, if we rush it, then we'll overlook something.

I'll add Ispy to the script wh0re library to install when it's running later on.

performance depending of course :)

Fanks!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

then again - if people are offering to stay & not come back if I don't..............

Hrrmm... you know when you say something, and only later realise that you probably shouldn't have ........ well .. I'm having one of them moments :thumbdwn: ;)

Can we change the Bright @ss yellow header picture on SCN, its down to that, that i keep getting caught surfing the net and not doing work, sometimes the page down button doesnt react quick enough!!

I've got my back to 4 managers, so gotta be careful when im looking on SCN.

Can we change the Bright @ss yellow header picture on SCN, its down to that, that i keep getting caught surfing the net and not doing work, sometimes the page down button doesnt react quick enough!!

Do what I do at work - disallow images from showing up :)

yup - it's going under the knife now.

When it's done, it will still be dumb and need to have domains configured, software installed BEFORE we can import the databases & files -> and all that's before we can configure vb & joomla cms

and I can only do the last bit - Martyn really is 'the man' though.

Do what I do - work! :grumpy: You are being paid by your employer to do a full days work not loaf around surfing tinterwebnet :mad: People like you that are ruining british industry,and fuelling the incessant need to drive down costs by either relocatin to Bangalore or replacing british workers with Polish immigrants :grumpy:

You should be damned grateful you even have a job! :mad: :mad: :mad: Some people would give their arms, legs and bodilly organs to even have the chance to use a computer for free. They'd probably put it to better use than surfing car forums - to them it could mean the difference between a lifetime of poverty and being able to claim the fortune of the late General Prime Minister of Ooogabooga land to whom they were the first cousin twice removed who was killled in a bizarre trampolining accident during a recent coup (may god rest his soul).

Think on my friend before bemoaning your lot! :grumpy: :grumpy:

On the other hand, do us Mark says and disallow images :D

Do what I do - work! :grumpy: You are being paid by your employer to do a full days work not loaf around surfing tinterwebnet :mad: People like you that are ruining british industry,and fuelling the incessant need to drive down costs by either relocatin to Bangalore or replacing british workers with Polish immigrants :grumpy:

You should be damned grateful you even have a job! :mad: :mad: :mad: Some people would give their arms, legs and bodilly organs to even have the chance to use a computer for free. They'd probably put it to better use than surfing car forums - to them it could mean the difference between a lifetime of poverty and being able to claim the fortune of the late General Prime Minister of Ooogabooga land to whom they were the first cousin twice removed who was killled in a bizarre trampolining accident during a recent coup (may god rest his soul).

:rofl::thumbup:

:thumbup::D