SeatCupra.net & Briskoda.net joint meet ~ Feeler

CupraTgirl

After the recent down time with SCN and a lot of us taking refuge on here, there were some ideas flying around about doing a SeatCupra.net & Briskoda.net joint meet

I know some of us have already met at Marlin Engineering in June when we were at the first Rolling Road Day and the Herts meet too (a SeatCupra.net meet)

I thought i would do a 'Feeler' thread so that we can come up with a location, a date, a list of peeps that would be interested and to give anyone a chance to express their views on this

If you need any other information feel free to PM me and ill help as much as i can ;)

• Administrators

Talk to Mork as this topic came up about 7 months ago, both of us have just been snowed under to make it happen this year.

For me, any ideas are welcomed, but I know mork has done some ground work so pick it up with him and of course any ideas are more than appreciated, not just venues, but to do's etc :)

HTH.

Colin.

Talk to Mork as this topic came up about 7 months ago, both of us have just been snowed under to make it happen this year.

For me, any ideas are welcomed, but I know mork has done some ground work so pick it up with him and of course any ideas are more than appreciated, not just venues, but to do's etc :)

HTH.

Colin.

Yeah thats fine! I will do ;)

We could do something like that but would be hard to organise! I wonder if a meet would be easier as then people can pull out or join in as and when they like, you know?

The trouble is that everyone has normal meets where people turn up in cars, sit in a car park, talk about cars to people they know, ignore the people they dont know etc...

Something different would be nice.

use are coming over here for a meet? :thumbup: thats gona be great crack. :rolleyes: seriously tho good idea.

Not sure how its going to work yet but there is a good response so far on SeatCupra.net

We are thinking may be somewhere in London as that is pretty Central?

The trouble is that everyone has normal meets where people turn up in cars, sit in a car park, talk about cars to people they know, ignore the people they dont know etc...

Something different would be nice.

The meets we have on SeatCupra.net are way more than just talking about cars all night, everyone gets out, we go into the pub, have food, chill out, get to know each other

There will normally be car talk, looking at others cars and some VAG COM going on too but generally new comers dont have a problem as long as they get out the car too ;)

Hows about in the new year for the grand opening of this ...

The National Cold War Exhibition – Royal Air Force Museum

Central, free parking, free entrance to the Museum, good pub's with food locally with sizeable car parks, and some good routes to break out to and drive round. Good for anyone with a family to ..... and cheap :D

If not, I would be up for organising a trip down / up to it next year anyway:thumbup:

Hows about in the new year for the grand opening of this ...

The National Cold War Exhibition – Royal Air Force Museum

Central, free parking, free entrance to the Museum, good pub's with food locally with sizeable car parks, and some good routes to break out to and drive round. Good for anyone with a family to ..... and cheap :D

If not, I would be up for organising a trip down / up to it next year anyway:thumbup:

This sounds like a good idea although i was thinking of trying to do something before Christmas?

I suppose this all depends on how 'Central' we are going to go

I mean i put this in the 'South East Skoda Region Section' but if we were going to do something MASSIVE then it couldnt be in London

I think we could get LOADS of peeps to go if it was somewhere Central as some of the Northerners may come down too

I think it could be good to do a Poll to see where most members are, how likely they are to come and then we can work out where is Central between them?