SEAT meet (and others) - Sunday 5th November, 2pm - Portsmouth

Pabs

Hey guys and gals,

sorry its been a long time coming - once again so much happening to get things sorted..

Anyway, we have another SEAT/VAG meet happening:

Sun 12th November

2pm

Farmhouse Pub, Eastern Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO3 5HH

Multimap is here: Map of PO3 5HH United Kingdom | Multimap.com

This isn't too far from the Toys R Us, PC world etc in Portsmouth.

We've got a list of 44 potential attendee's, including a few Scoobies, an Evo, Honda's and lots of VW's from other sites...

So if you're interested, make yourself known! Makefish - i expect you to be there - no excuses!

Link to meet thread on SCN is here:

South Coast Meet - Sun Nov 12th, 2pm - Portsmouth Area - SEAT Cupra.net

Love to see you guys again!

Cheers

Paul

I'll try and make this one mate, would be nice to catch up on a few things. I would suggest that you drop a PM to a moderator (one that's on-line preferably) to change the date in the thread title :thumbup:

PS. You going to JKM's open day on the 11th Nov?.

Damn, sorry tom.

This has definately changed to 12th now - HUGE response on SCN! Hertfordshire lot are coming down too - we've got 44 cars on the list so far!!! :)

I think farmhouse may be better for this volume of people. Churchillian is a bit small.

I'll PM a moderator asap. Cheers all.

Makefish - yep - i'll be at JKM on 11th to Snoop around ;)

Well, I've gone to the other thread, and then redirected to another thread after that. Have you decided on which pub this is going to be held at yet? If you have the postcode for either one, please post it.

Thanks

sorry guys/gals - i must have missed this forum to update the first post! :( My bad....

Link now edited to point at correct thread - and updated with location and postcode of meet. The Farmhouse, Portsmouth, is where it will be.

Steve - I just bump my threads lots ;) sorry! This is now up on tt-forums, ukmkiv's, SCN, deckeddubs and Briskoda ;)

Looking to be a VERY good turn out - so long as people actually do turn up, and not just say they will!

Yeah don't shoot me if I don't make it and don't let Steve eat any of my food!! :P

that's alright stu... dont worry, you could allways fiest on your ill-gotten supply of asda kitkats if steve robs your lunch

I've got a wedding to go to on the day before and may be staying the night. Not sure of everything yet, but it will mean I'll be nearby should we do this...Makes the ferry fare a little more worthwhile if I'm getting two occassions out of it!!

I'll let you know as soon as other half has decided whats going on Paul!

lol - Steve eat your food??? I'll keep my eye on him then...

'ere, I ain't said I'm coming yet!!. Much that I would love to join you all, I am out this Sunday on a jolly jaunt, then the following Saturday to WSM and again the Saturday after that at JKM. :)

You will appreciate SWMBO ain't best pleased to say the least, so trying to get out again to go to this may be a little tricky to say the least. All I will commit to is that I will 'try' to come along, but I can't promise.

I never meant it like that steve - i meant it if you DID come.... ;)

So everyone from here is a possible, not a def (yet)

20vlil, Steve, VRStu.

Snoopie what are you "What" ing about???