Octavia MFSW

Mine's the L&K but that's an Elegance with extras.

Teh left of hte wheel has seek up and seek down for hte radio (or CD if in hte multichanger)

Also button to switch off the lights within the wheel

THere is a fourth on teh left but for hte life of me I cannot remmber using it!

On right are volume up and down, also pre=programmed station up and down (or track if in CD)

Thanks for the info.

Maybe next time I will try the DSG. I have never been a fan of autos, but DSG seems to rule based on reviews.

With speed limits, traps and crap traffic, maybe it is time I gave it real thought.

Thanks again,

A...:thumbup:

there is a cruise button on the left, so that will be the one you can't remember.

Two cars with it and two people to get you a single answer ;)

The cruise control is on teh stalk to the left. A rocker switch on the end of hte stalk gives set or decelerate at teh bottom, resume or increase at teh top. A 3-position switch on top of hte stalk gives left =on, flick to middle to turn off temporarily, and click to the right to switch off and re-set.

Generally very happy with cruise control, but I would welcome an indicator light to confirm that it is on.

BTW, not so happy with the speedo, reads 5% slow or tehereabouts according to my satnavs.

The cruise control is on teh stalk to the left. A rocker switch on the end of hte stalk gives set or decelerate at teh bottom, resume or increase at teh top. A 3-position switch on top of hte stalk gives left =on, flick to middle to turn off temporarily, and click to the right to switch off and re-set.

Generally very happy with cruise control, but I would welcome an indicator light to confirm that it is on.

BTW, not so happy with the speedo, reads 5% slow or tehereabouts according to my satnavs.

Very unusual for a car speedo to be slow, they usually overread by up to 10%.

re the cruise control indicator light, that is now standard, neat little icon on speedo dial lights up when CC is active.

There isn't abutton on the MFSW for CC though is there? I have not found one on mine.