Directions In London Required Please

Auric Goldfinger

Eldest son travelling to University of Middlesex, Trent Park Campus, Bramly Road, London, N14 4YZ..............Found it on Autoroute.............anyone have Local Knowlage please..??.........By Train...Will be travelling by train from leeds/York to Kings X and back or the nearest BR or under ground station please.........................Thanks

Haha, I used to work there!!!

Tube from Kings Cross to Oakwood on the Picadilly Line, then there's a feeder bus from the station to the campus. Bus stop is across the road from the station. Very easy once you get into London.

Thanks for that...........Is there a local BR station nearby? or is the best way to Kings X and then back out..

Thanks for that...........Is there a local BR station nearby? or is the best way to Kings X and then back out..

Not sure of the BR situation but its a straight run on the Piccadilly Line from KC - only takes about 20 mins.

Hello ag My son's been doing a few of these visits this year also, so I equipped him with a £20 pa rail card = 20% deduction for rail fares (photo and birth certificate required). Anyway, I'm in South London so I don't know the territory, but came across this reference:

InforM25 > Trent Park Campus, Middlesex University

I know that Cockfosters is the last stop at the northern end of the Piccadilly Line Tube, Oakwood is the one before. That tube can be caught from King's Cross (rail to underground walkway connection).

If he passes me in Sarff London his compass is off beam, so tell him to let me know and I'll shovel some coal into the back of my teleporter :)

Best

Mo

Best way would be Kings X and then back out I reckon. The closest BR stations are New Barnet or Enfield Chase, but then you'd still have to get a bus to the bus stop opposite Oakwood station so not really worth it.

Best way would be Kings X and then back out I reckon. The closest BR stations are New Barnet or Enfield Chase, but then you'd still have to get a bus to the bus stop opposite Oakwood station so not really worth it.

Kings X it is then..........Thanks for your Help...............Andy