Got some Toyo Proxes T1 R's

On 27 November 2006 at 00:44, Shifty said:

Well, I know they are just round rubber things, but I felt I had to tell you all about these babies. Now, I tend to use alot of tyres for some reason, so I've been through a few makes etc. I've just come off semi slicks for the winter, and whatever I follow with, i'm usually left a bit disappointed with after the ability of the slicks.

Well, I'm now running a full set of 235 (yes - 235)/40/18 Toyo Proxes T1 R tyres. OMFG!!

Not easily pleased me, but fook, grip in the wet is nothing less than magic. Wheelspin from a start in the wet is minimal. Cornering grip is abnormal, feels like it's dry. Aquaplaning resistance is excellent, except the width of the tyre tends to be unhelpful through deeper water - but esp sorts that :). Braking is amazing too. I can't tell you how much enjoyment these tyres provide.

:thumbup:

Your review on them has made my mind up I've been pondering on what tyres to get I'll be getting them for my scout thanks shifty