Lupo's gone... bring on the Fabia!

Babs

Saw your car in the front car park on Saturday Babs. All the 07 (yours included) cars didn't have the no. plate holders with the garage name at the bottom. I'll take mine off the 06 and fit them to the 07.

P.S. Your headlamp protectors were made in Australia. Haven't they come a long way ?

It took me 25 mins to get the drive-away insurance sorted this morning, its underwritten by Zurich, and my policy is already with them. Still made no difference, 101 questions and countless inane corporate messages. :finger:

My car hadn't arrived by Saturday, It had better be ready by Thursday at 15:30.. :eek:

You will enjoy the vRS alot, but if it's greasy, keep the ASR on, I pressed the button and got myself a £500 repair bill for the bumper and most of the plastic on the front end!!!

Fun if its off in the wet though, as if you keep it on, the damn light keeps flashing on the dash and the engine revs drop.

Thinking about getting a limited edition one, or waiting fo the new one next year, not sure really?

the Limited vRS... I don't like the colour, and mine's better spec'd for less money :)

the new one is likely to be 18 months away, sadly!

there should still be a fair few in group stock in the country though, although no factory orders