Get On!!!

Ken VRS

Ive just ordered my new black Octy vRS and the dealer (Farmers in Leicester who have been very good) have said that it's in the docks waiting to be delivered nexy week!!

Trouble is I dont get the company car allowance from work till April 12, but i might just take it in March on an 04 plate and run the car at my own cost for a month cos I'm that excited.

Thanks for all your help in making the decision!

Bring on the oakley wearing twits! in beemers!

How do your company view modifications?

Steve

it a personal purchase and they just give me the cash to spend on any car i want as long as it has 4 doors and is no more than 5 years old!

i dont think the MD will like it tho' when i turn up in a skoda cos it's a bit snobby at our place! Who cares!! not me!

i dont think the MD will like it tho' when i turn up in a skoda cos it's a bit snobby at our place! Who cares!! not me!

I had a similar experience when I brought my Octy 4 years ago - they changed their opinons when the snobs realised what performance and toys you get for your money. As you say, just ignore them - it's their loss. :thumbup:

Congrats on the puchase Ken. I bet you cant wait till March 1st.

Take the MD for a spin, I am sure you could change their mind and dispell everything that is badge snobbery.