After 351 days...........I own a Skoda again!!!

Pythix

Well, change of role at work and more miles to travel, the Megane at a running average of 27.9mpg has had to go.

That has put me firmly in the hands of a VAG diesel, and I will be a Skoda owner once more on the 24th.

I have chosen a vRS, but the Fabia this time.

I will be sorting my Freedom membership out in due course and and then looking at a few tweaks, perhaps starting with the PD160 intake and then a remap.

Not that I ever really left, I've always been skulking on the background, but it's good to be back :D

/P

I had a similar gap.... 367 days before I returned to the Skoda fold.

110TDI 51 plate Octy --> 03 VW PD150 Bora Sport --> 03 Octy vRS Estate (plus an A4)

Can you give a review of the Bora Sport TDI150 its pros and cons + whats the boot like/access etc.

The Bora's a great car, in PD150 guise. Plenty of guts under the bonnet, but a little more thirtsy than the PD130. Kit wise it's spot on. The boot is massive, but has quite a small opening. The Sport has split folding rear seats so the saloon boot isn't too much of a handicap.

I'd still have the Bora now if it wasn't for the fact that we have a dog and need an estate.

The only downside with driving the Bora was that the Sport didn't come with sports suspension as std, and mine used to understeer like a duck on ice.