Sheep!

RobClubley

:rofl: @ RobClubley :D :D

Being Dutch we get brought up eating a fair few types of meat. Yep lamb is one of those, bacon is great too though :)

I've always felt that people should be aware how meat gets onto their plate, so they can decide if it is right for them or not.

For some, the answer is 'just gimme my meat', for others it might be 'I can't eat meat any longer'. You can go further still.

Hayley cookes some mean steak though, and I'm *quite* prepared to eat that instead of lamb if she's more comfortable with that, hehe :D

Cinema :confused: If it makes it that far.

I reckon straight to video :rofl:

I wouldn't be surprised. It'll get a cinematic release in NZ and apparently they've got deals in the UK but it'll be a short run if released at the cinema. Then again I saw Braindead at the cinema - that was a tiny NZ film made by the almost unknown director Peter Jackson :D