vRS Brakes?

Not changing my discs but I'm having Ferodo DS pads fitted on Thursday. Will have to see what they are like but I have been assured they will be better than the OEM ones (which I thought were pretty good anyway!) so I will report back once they've bedded in.

Not the same discs, Octavia 2 is 5 x 112.

Erm... I'm guessing that is the Stud Pattern PCD, not the overall Diameter... ;)

EDIT; sorry, realised you were also answering the Original Question... My apologies! haha

Which need replacing every 6 weeks according to one of your customers! :eek:

I put Tarox pads in my Omega Estate Auto a couple of years ago having cooked the OEM pads inside 15,000 miles. The Tarox lasted around 25,000 on plain OEM discs and then a further set a GOOD 20,000 on grooved Tarox discs.

Nowt wrong with Tarox IMHO. Would happily put them in a vRS (if the Ferodos don't fit).

Thanks Dan

Stock discs?

How much BTW?

Cheers

Mike

Hi Mike.

The whole setup - CP5570 6 piston calipers, 330mm grooved discs, and Ferodo DS2500 pads is from the Golf Mkv GTI AP racing upgrade.. They also do a four pot version.

The six pot costs just under