Centre Console Parts

Hi,

Just had a look at the MFD2 install guide on VRStu's website (am looking to purchase one soon) and was wondering what the difference is between these parts?

1Z0 858 069 C 9B9 - Trim for climatronic switch for vehicles with navigation system satin black -

Thanks very much!

Excuse me being thick but by phone prep do you mean that you have the active cradle thing or whatever it is?

Guess it doesn't really matter cos I haven't got one so its the one you have I need me thinks.

Thanks again!

Thanks very much!

Excuse me being thick but by phone prep do you mean that you have the active cradle thing or whatever it is?

Guess it doesn't really matter cos I haven't got one so its the one you have I need me thinks.

Thanks again!

Fascia for phone has the long hole on the side, where cradle suupport pass through. I wanted to take phone cradle out of mine because I use bluetooth factory fitted but then I've seen it will need new fascia because of the hole that is ugly. I'd also need new dash trim because cradle cable pass through mine so it has one round hole. I gave up, cradle is still in the car (no use of it). Didn't want to spend money on those parts.