RS4 Alloys

blades

Billy credit card is telling me to buy some 18" RS4 alloys has anyone got a picture of a Vrs with them on, also where's the best place to get them from (a mate mentioned Wheel Worx @ Mansfield but I can't find them !)

Somebody has mentioned about not lowering the vrs in an earlier post (and as I've caught the kerb again today I would agree). I've met a chap who is running on 19" but actually raised his suspension to compensate ?

I've met a chap who is running on 19" but actually raised his suspension to compensate ?

:rofl: Why didn't he just by a 4x4 if he wanted that 70s jacked up look?

You can run 19s with lowered suspension - Lloyd did it and it only rubbed when he was going over bumps with 4 or 5 in the car.

18's are about the best compromise between looking good and not ruining the handling tho ;)

Rs4 alloys 8x18 et35 225/40 avons i brought these last fri and when fitted the rears sat out by 1" and this did not look good ive also got kw's 40mm lower but the car looked higher i rang wheelmania in leic where i brought them from and jon gave me a full refund they are a nice wheel but looked like a TRACTOR with these on .

What do you think to these for a black vrs ?

I think they would look wicked :thumbup:

I was trying to find something in exactly that design but 7 spokes - like the volks racing et37 (or whatever they are called!). Couldn't find it so settled for my 2nd faves BK299s

Too late ordered 18" rs4 with toyo Proxis from Rochford. Went to a local dealer who was the same price but kept me waiting for 1/2 an hour and wanted to sell them with Nankang tyres ? also said he could only get centre caps with audi/vw badge so unfortunatley he lost a sale. Moral of the storey is that scruffy skinheads have actually got money too spend !!!! - What also got on my Tights was that he was more interested in selling some ten bob Barry boy wheels to a chap with a new Hyundia coupe (which I have incidentally test drove before I saw the light (vrs))

PS what a shed the Hyundia was they are really sticking their willy on the block giving them things a five year warrenty

• Administrators
Moral of the storey is that scruffy skinheads have actually got money too spend !!!!

:D

Old friend (Jon) walked into his local Porsche dealer, was looking at some 911 up at 40 or 50k...all in his scruffy jeans and 6'4" bald head...

Was rebuffed by one of the "sales" team. Now since most are on some sort of comission, I guess he was pretty mifffed when Jon wrote a cheque for the car and gave it to his colleague...His face by all accounts was a classic picture.

Was a lovely car aswell :D