Bristol / Cheddar Mini Meet Next Week one evening?!

devonutopia

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl: - guess why I've got it :P

I've got a 12V to mains converter now so when the laptop dies within minutes on it's battery, I can keep it going :P

Leaving now to try and avoid some of the very worst traffic, might already be pushing my luck :P

OK. I fall into that category and feel like a bite to eat. See you later!

Hmm. One of the best steak pies I've had in ages! I hope you had a good spin round the Gorge after I left.

Hi Mike, just got back (it is a bit of a trek :D)

Was nice meeting you, Jason & E-E this evening, food was good too :thumbup:

I followed Jason in my car giving E-E a lift, didn't go that fast due to my low lights and Jason's car was heavily loaded for the weekend stuff he's getting up to :)

Had a little drive in E-Es car after returning and decided that brake upgrade of some sort would be good on her car :)

Not sure when I can next make a meet due to trip to South Africa being imminent now, but that pub is worth keeping on our shortlist :)

My brake are there, you just have to find them... It is something I will think about doing at some point.

Nice to see you everyone last night. Princess LOVED her gammon! :D

Managed to roll home without putting any more fuel in on the basis that it looked too cold outside.

:rofl: The gauge did lift itself above the red after the little run up/down the road, but it can't have had that much left when you got home I'd imagine :eek:

Brakes on yours are working, I just couldn't remember how different they felt after all this time :)

One day I will follow the satnav instructions a little better, still getting used to it at the moment.

Car's at APS now to get a bunch of stuff checked & sorted, including headlight adjustment hopefully, coz I couldnt see a darn thing :P

I have no MSN access whilst at college up here. :)

Mobile only for me. We'll chat at WSM meet.

you tried msn web messenger? its browser based - use your msn login and you can do it through IE

webmessenger.msn.com/

:rofl: The gauge did lift itself above the red after the little run up/down the road, but it can't have had that much left when you got home I'd imagine :eek:

Did 80 miles on 60miles left in the tank! :eek:

Some how I still had 5 miles left in there (according to trip) when I got up this morning.

When I say rolled I mean could not have been more economical if I had attached a sail to my roof.