Fabia Vrs Se Leave Standard Or Modify

GPW

Should the Race Blue FabiaV RS SE be modified  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Race Blue FabiaV RS SE be modified

• Leave standard
    • Modify

I could do that johnnyboy ........ If I wanted to drive a car that looked like a chopped down roomster. Which I dont.

:rofl: Can't wait for the new one to come out and read the moans on the forum about the old one. :rofl:

treat it like a normla vRS - if you would have modified it as a normal car, don't let that stop you on the SE.

If (like me) you would have left a normal one as it was, then leave the SE alone.

I said before that I would wait till the warranty ran out - I'll probably not do anything then either.

TT Comps in gun metal grey, a la Jon TDI! :D

Would look :cool:

On other mods, would do the same as I'd do on the std vRS. For that, see post #10 by Col. Plus a remap which he seems to have omitted?! :confused: ;)

But see what you think to it first. Get used to it, then decide if you want to change things.

Steve

Hi Jonnyboy

I have been reading your comments and I say each to there own, we all have an opinion and hat of to you for stating your mind.

but please everyone can we keep it friendly.

I personaly think that the current Fabia is a good looking car and am disapointed with the new one. I feel that all cars are to similar in looks and the new fabia is to much like the Mazda 3 from the front for my liking. About modding well I have on my current VRS a K&N and DP160 intake which do nothing I feel for BHP but do give me a extra 2-4MPG and a little less smoke. I also do quite high miles so the filter has well payed for itself as well. I also have a front strut brace and Jabba ARB to give me a safer road holding but saying that I have moddied all my cars in similar ways over time. Even people with the new Fabia will add bits and bobs to it and there are always ways to make great cars even better. To me its about personal preferance and looks, I will never be a bonnet scoop and spoilers guy and will keep my SE looking standard but I dont slag the people how like that sort of thing either as at the end of the day for most its about personal enjoyment, and I enjoy my car, its mine and I will do with it as i feel fit.

So please everyone play nice no more insults.

Cheers