2-Bucket Wash Method

*tim*

Preaching to the converted by posting this here, but after reading some posts (both here and on detailingworld) I decided to give the 2-Bucket method a go.

Worked really well, didn't need to replace the wash water so often as stayed pretty much spotless throughout. I reckon its cut my shampoo usage in half :D

If you haven't tried it - give it a go :)

For the un-initiated (who hasn't tried searching yet), what is the 2 bucket method?

Full guide at Polished Bliss - Car Care Advice - How to wash and dry your car safely and effectively, but in summary....

These benefits can be reinforced by using the two bucket method, in which the first bucket is filled with suds and the second with rinse water. The idea behind this method is to load the mitt with suds, wash one panel of the car and then rinse the mitt thoroughly in the second bucket to release any trapped particles of dirt, before reloading the mitt with suds and moving on to the next panel.