Estate roof bars

I fitted the Thule Aero bars on my Octy estate, they are lighter and more aerodynamic than the standard bars :thumbup:

Cheapest place I've found is here roofracks.co.uk - Thule Roof Racks, Bars, Boxes, Bike and Cycle Racks and Accessories

I've changed to an Octy 2 now and the 108cm bars aren't wide enough so I need to order the 120cm ones.

Darren

Well done all :thumbup: thanks.

Daren; roofracks.co.uk say (for the Rapid System) Foot Pack 755 - Areo Bars 860. This works out at just over 90 nuts.

I'll check with Skoda Parts tomorrow, what their price is ,,,,,,,,, ok it's gunna be 3+ times all other prices, just need to know!

Anybody got any "pics" ???

if you aren't fussed about looks, and just want cheap roofbars to carry a load, and then remove them, Ikea sell a range of roof bars very cheaply that fit most cars.

my mate has used his (on a passat estate) several times and has had no problems what so ever.

Cheers WL.

The picture don't do the bars any justice, but I guess that's only what can be expected of a Mobile Phone camera.

I get the gist of how they look :thumbup:. Noise don't worry me as I work within the M25 ,,,,,,,, 80mph your avvin a giraffe!