skoda seemed to have filled the arches well!

I also call photoshop.

The light reflection on the front tyre seems to suggest frontal lighting, but if that was an original picture then the bumper would be in the way of this light source.

the light is on the bumper and the wheel is turned anyway, i say it looks proper to me.

Bengie is right, the wheel is turned slightly so has no reason for the light not to touch it.

I doubt it's a photoshop, however unfortunately when you buy your new Fabia it won't be delivered to your dealer looking like that!

the light is on the bumper and the wheel is turned anyway, i say it looks proper to me.

Nope I'm talking about the first picture that is totally side on not the second one.

Look at the lighting on the front wheel and it continues up past the front air damn.

I still think it's a 'shop.