engine uneven at idle (imbalanced)

over the last few week my car has developed an intermittant problem with the engine at idle, my fabia vrs is a 05 reg with 30k on the clock, when driven and then stop to park up and idle you can feel the engine rocking through the drivers seat, before the engine was quite smooth but intermitantly now you can feel the engine through the car like its off balance. the car has been at the dealership local to me for 3 days now and they have found nothng, the best way to describe the problem is the car rocks like on a windy day but on a still day. the rocking is not vigurous but you can feel the imbalance through the drivers seat. just wondering if anybody elses fabia vrs does this and if anyone knows what might be up with it as the dealer is unsure and cannot even produce the fault, unfortunately the fault is intermittant and not there all the time but when it does do it you can feel it. if its dual mass flywheel surely the imbalance would be there all the time ? can anybody help?

:confused:

I think I have this and it really annoys me!! I do think it's just us being oversensitive about it though - it's not that noticeable really.

Lummox - it's so "gentle" if thats the right word, that it feels like a "petrol" misfire in a diesel engine if that makes any sense at all?!!!!

BUY I do not enjoy almost being bumped up and down in my seat!!!!

I also have the gearstick rattle if that makes any difference?