Knee Pain

Has anyone ever suffered any knee pain when driving their Superb? My right knee get's very painfull after driving the car for any lenght of time. Initially it was ok but as the time I spend int he car has increases, so has the discomfort. My car is a manual and I think the problem is from taking my foot off the accelerator and using the brake, the angle just doesn't seem to suit me.

I have tried different seating positions but the problem still persists. In the past I've never had such problems with other cars. The only difference in the cars I have driven previously and the Superb is that the Superbs pedals are top hinged and all the others were bottom hinged.

I find my left knee trembles a bit after a longer drive, but bear in mind I live on an Island with lots of stopping, starting and frequent gear changes.

No other problems though

i thought it was just me from plyn football

Motorway driving seems to be fine, it's stop start driving that causes the pain. Unfortunately it's enough to spoil the driving experience when in the car.

I've had no problems when driving mine. I do 35 miles each way to work with many gearchanges. The gearstick is in an odd position - wonder if that contributes indirectly:confused:

I do nearly 200 miles a day round day trip to work never had a problem is it your seat positiion maybe possibly too low at the front or too high try changing it around.

By eck lad nice car though lol:thumbup: