Maxi Dot Problems

Hi Guys,

Having a weird problem with my vRS Maxi Dot, every now and then it goes a bit stripey. By that i mean is has faint sections (all in horizontal lines) where half the writing on one line can be bright as normal and the other half very dim. And on 2 occasions the screen has gotten that faint that all that i was now able anything much at all.

Any thoughts?

I believe it's a known issue. Father-in-laws had the same last year. replacement pack has been fine since.

Don't forget to take spare key as well as the main key as they may need to reprogram them if they have to disconnect the battery.

Mine has acted up a couple of times in the six months I have the car. Once it went black with a thick vertical yellow line in the middle but cured itself after about half an hour. The other time, while driving, the letters started moving rythmicallty from left right just like dancing - quite funny actually. Again it cured itself the next time I stared the car.