Changer/Phatbox in a Superb

I have a '07 Superb Comfort with the Rhapsody radio fitted.

The car also has maxi-dot, and multi function steering wheel (optional extras).

Here is my story:

For a start, the car does not have a cd changer - it's a €400/

• 3 weeks later...

and another question.....

changed the last digit in the radio code in VAG-Com to a "7" (based on codes for a Passat) and now the radio says "no changer" on the second button-press (at least it does when the cable is connected) so that seems to have worked.

But the box still won't fire up, so I susect the pin-outs on the Rhapsody are different to the VW Delta.

Anone point me in the direction of somewhere I can find the pin-outs for the Rhapsody?

Thanks

• 5 weeks later...

A Phatbox looks attractive option via EBAY. The US Passat guide (link below) seems straight forward enough BUT question is has anyone successfully installed on a UK spec Superb Elegance. PJD obviously had problems and the US doesn't have the Symphony radio so will it be detected on set up - with DOT Matrix and display working etc.. http://www.phatnoise.com/vw/downloads/06-23-04%20Passat%20PhatNoise.pdf