My clocks stopped

Noticed on my way back to work after I'd been in a meeting that the clock had stopped on the dashboard. I've got an Ambiente so it's just on the dash computer display. The big one in the radio display is fine. No amount of twiddling will sort it:confused:

Any ideas? It's very annoying to keep looking at it being 12.03

Noticed on my way back to work after I'd been in a meeting that the clock had stopped on the dashboard. I've got an Ambiente so it's just on the dash computer display. The big one in the radio display is fine. No amount of twiddling will sort it:confused:

Any ideas? It's very annoying to keep looking at it being 12.03

Ensure you are sat in your car at 12.03 each day and the clock will be correct.

Sorry couldn't resist!

Have you tried all permutations of pressing and holding the button? Maybe a total battery disconnection would be enough to reset everything (make sure you have relevant radio codes etc)? A bit drastic though and I don't know what would happen to remote keys etc (would they need recoding?).

I also had this problem a few months back, but it hasn't happened again since. I assumed that I had done some kind of key/reset switch combo and it was a feature ! I haven't been able to replicate it since.