LED numberplate lights on Fabia - durability?

I never tried again as it wasn't worth the hassle IMO, as I'd always be wondering whether they were working or not :)

I'd still like to know what systems/bulbs Lexus and BMW are using, for the LED bulbs used in quite a few (2007 onwards and 1-Series upwards) - also most modern Lexi....

Steve

If you look in my car thread (link in my sig) there are some posts on page 3 relating to the one's i have in my numberplate lights. I fitted them last November time i think and have only had one go so far and that was just last month so they have lasted a lot longer than they used to. Also i have my lights on a hell of a lot as i work in a 24/7 office so do a lot of darkness driving.

There's also a link to the one's i got in there too. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Cheers

Dave.

Thanks Dave - have tracked down these which seem to be the same as what you've got. Will order some now. I assume they're easy to fit?

Dan.

WHITE 39mm LED NUMBER PLATE LIGHT 239/254/272 BULB on eBay (end time 20-Sep-09 11:03:11 BST)