do you mean the crankshaft sensor???

No. It' s placed at the back part of the engine revolution tachometer of the Favorit' s gauges.

This is the picture of the engine revolution tachometer:

favorit11xa2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i cannot find the old part number you have supplied... since skoda merged with all the other companies all the part numbers changed and not all the old ones are still listed unfortunately.

Is this part inside the rev counter?? If so then just get a full rev counter to replace the old part maybe.

Or if you have the proper name for the part i could probably find the new part number that way, but im confused as to what it is at the moment.

i cannot find the old part number you have supplied... since skoda merged with all the other companies all the part numbers changed and not all the old ones are still listed unfortunately.

Is this part inside the rev counter?? If so then just get a full rev counter to replace the old part maybe.

Or if you have the proper name for the part i could probably find the new part number that way, but im confused as to what it is at the moment.

My engine rev. counter does not work. When I got it checked, the master said "the IC (integrated circuit) does not work so rev. counter does not work. This IC is placed at the back part of the rev. counter and it is a part of an electronic circuit of the rev. counter. I think it is impossible to find this IC. I try to find its equivalent. If you can recomend its equivalent, I may sezrch it.

well i think the easiest would be to get a new rev counter (assuming that the circuit is built into the counter).

In which case your part number would be:

115 980 053

or

115 980 053 (Monomotronic)

Butts of bawtry would prbably be your best bet. Click the link below to take you to the skoda parts page and you can download a PDF of their catalogue for the Favorit.

https://www.jhmbuttco.com/acatalog/Shop_Skoda_Parts_Accessories.html