Any nice modded interiors inc leather for VRS

Afternoon people

I have been looking at getting something done with the interior of the car and I’ve seen some fine examples of leather from seat surgeons and the audi tt seats (class man).

Any whoooooo, is there any interiors that can just pop into the fabia, one thing I’ve notices on some of the work with seat surgeons the seats do tend to loose some of the support and I have heared the TT seats do fit but were a pain. It doesn’t even have to be leather just some car interiors that will fit would be great. (you don’t get that many skoda interiors up for sale..(wich is a good thing I think).

I was even looking at some bucket seats for the front and getting the back trimmed to match but I don’t like the idea of fitting sub frames and stuff like something that will just pop in if at all possible.

Later’s people and any examples of nice car interiors would be cool, just ordered the footwell lights so I’m ready to do some pimpin :D

The only car interior that will fit striaght into a fabia is one from another fabia. :P ;)

I thought as much....seat sugeons it is then :rolleyes:

however these would be nice or something similar and get the backs covered to match!!!!

click this

• 2 months later...

If you're getting the seats and doors retrimmed in a different colour make sure you get the bottom of the rear door done in black - to match the plastic of the bottom of the front door - a picture speaks a thousand words:

If you're getting the seats and doors retrimmed in a different colour make sure you get the bottom of the rear door done in black - to match the plastic of the bottom of the front door - a picture speaks a thousand words:

They do match the computer chair in the background though :rofl:

This is something i'm doing at the moment, I picked up some Integra DC2 Recaro SRs (same as Recaro Speed) on Ebay last week.

The seats came with runners and subframes which look very close to the Fabia ones, but if it comes to it specific fit subframes are available from