Electric headlight leveling? Possible?

Hi

Is it possible to build a homemade leveling system for the headlights on a MK1 Felicia(Because i want to have a legal xenon, i have allready bought the xenon kit), maybe by using some Polo 6N headlights, that use a motor for the adjustment?

If theres any Electrical nerd in here, please dont hesitate to answer with your infos.

And add a sprinkler motor more, to the headlight washer system.

Here are the parts i think thats needed:

Leveling sensor, to the rear axle?

Control unit, custom buildt?

A additional wiring system?

The 2 motors for the headlights?

A headlight sprinkler motor, controlled by the Control unit

2 Headlight sprinklers, from just about any newer VW/Audi

Tubes ETC.

I work a VW/Audi/Skoda, here in Denmark, so OE parts are easy and kinda cheap to get for me.

Do you think this is a plausible project?

Best Regars Morten

PS, just another question, is it possible to convert the standard switches for the lights/foglights, to the ones used in newer VAG cars?

I don't know about the electriccy ones. but I've just read an article about the real-time levelling ones on the Citroen DS. From that, to achieve true self-levelling (active headlight pitch control for acceleration, braking and load), rather than just load compensation, you need ride-height sensors at both ends.