Skip to content

Engine mount play

Featured Replies

I noticed a knocking sound when I drive a little harder and when changing gears from first to second in my Karoq 1.5 tsi (manual), and knocking sounds over bumps and the speed bump, I did a movement test but in place, is it normal for the engine to move like this and knock on the mount or should I replace it? it's a hydraulic mount.

Video is on my car. Pictures are from web, new mount distance.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/LkhX6nHXugVktT3Q6

Screenshot_20261008_171043_YouTube Morphe.jpg

Screenshot_20261008_170933_YouTube Morphe.jpg

Edited by imart143

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.