performance D/P with no cat

Dave C

Hi Chaps im lookin to change my down pipe for one with no cat to fit to my jetex as i dont know if i can wait for jabba's so do you know of any company that does the D/P without cat and keeps this in stock.

Cheers.

Hayward and Scott over in Basildon will do one for you. You may have to wait 6-8 weeks as they are rather[/i'] busy.

Might as well wait for the Jabba one then....production starting on 13/4.

Or check out Supersprint exhausts...they do decats. Expensive but quality units.

Dave ©,

Would also say that the production of the Jabba dp/cat is dependant on the number of people who said they wanted it....less people may increase the cost.

I know it's taking some time but Jabba can do no more than pass on info that they have from Blueflame.

From the dev car the results have been good. If you can please be patient for a little while longer.

Cheers.

Adrian.