how true is this? males. ans plz.

octav.ed

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not what I read about not falling - a trap door, a busted toe :rolleyes:

Mebbe a drink or two inbetween ;)

Slipping ladder, yes. But, although I fell, I landed the right way up. Toe snapped in place again since and still no problem erecting the necessaries as required :thumbup:

Had to actually look that word up :o

Adj. 1. inebriated - stupefied or excited by a chemical substance (especially alcohol); "a noisy crowd of intoxicated sailors"; "helplessly inebriated"

drunk, intoxicated

I so wish I had been, popping my toe back in place by kicking it back down made me feel like intoxication would have been a great option. Instead I drove to Xav's a bit later on as some car-related stuff had to be sorted :P

Had to actually look that word up :o

Adj. 1. inebriated - stupefied or excited by a chemical substance (especially alcohol); "a noisy crowd of intoxicated sailors"; "helplessly inebriated"

drunk, intoxicated

LOL You've lived in the UK for what? 12 years... and you don't know the word inebriated??? What do you see on the streeets every night???

Isn't it an alternative to Wierdo :P ?

According to Microsoft Word yes :rofl:

No, but i'll confess to playing a pantomime dame once

Classy...:thumbup:

went along lines of ring doctor. Toe is looking odd as just dropped down 2.5 meters. Hurts. What do I do if it is broken? - snap it back in place and strap it. Ok, so what if it is just snapped out of place ?- same. How do I know if it is broken? Got to drive to hospital...

At which point I just popped it back in, driving with it like that would have been impossible. **** happens

Didnt do much lapping of room, just kinda sat down to check if the bruising on my stomach, the twisted wrist, and the foot seemed like it would be ok or not, then put on my Mr Grumpy (sorry) slippers and chilled out, took some paracetemol (sp?) and an hour later I was on my way to Reading :P