Mod advice for vRS

Hey guys, after some general advice and suggestions. I've had my 53 vRS for 3yrs now and am going through a 'bored' phase. Been looking around at alternative vehicles but nothing can seem to touch the old furby (without spending some serious

I would do:

1. Springs and dampers - makes the most overall difference to the way the car drives and improves traction under acceleration and braking.

2. Jabba ARB - compliments suspension to improve cornering

3. 312mm brake kit

4. Remap

Chris

I've had my VRS for about 8 month now and looking at modifying it - i've never been bothered about modifying a car before but I saw MarkusRS's car on the bottom of this page [http://www.briskoda.net/forums/fabia/marcusrss-black-fabia-18s-wow-what-car/51962/4/] and now I plan on changing my grill to match his, change the number plate to the old style (black background, silver text) and plans are afoot for the leon splitter, pd160 air intake + green cotton air filter and depending on ebay prices, the 320mm brake kit.