What do you make of this new Madeleine McCann development?

Emily-Elizabeth

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see the encyclopaedia link removed, Dr Z.

Someone just needs to PM CJB and remove it from his post now, or a mod edit the post.

I clicked on the link just after you posted it a couple of days ago and found it pretty shocking. I was going to PM you at the time but my train of thought must have moved on elsewhere; much like others have said, most things don't offend me but this was a step across the line.

I find 99% of the stuff on b3ta pretty funny, although some of that is close to the bone.

Again, not aimed at you Dr. Z but I was pretty horrified at the 'speculation' around the whole case on that site.

I'm glad Mo decided not to click :D, I think we might have had a member die of shock.

...I'm glad Mo decided not to click :D, I think we might have had a member die of shock.

Regrettably, there's nothing I could see that would be worse than I could imagine if my small child were to go missing by abduction (edit: lost him when he was little, but he was just hiding). My saving grace is that my son is 18 years, and although mugged three times and me once, we are still here to tell the tale. There but for the grace of God...

Mo

This site here contains plenty of humour that lots of people will find very offensive. Equally , quite a few people will find it very funny.

Hmm, I think we've all seen Dr Zoidberg's true colours from that post. Unbelievable. You should be ashamed of yourself.

followed the link, the site is quite offensive but dont think wailing at Zoidberg is either justified nor necessary - he did make it or are you really that stupid you think he did Gillywibble? Its not like he didnt warn very clearly that it was not a nice place.

followed the link, the site is quite offensive but dont think wailing at Zoidberg is either justified nor necessary - he did make it or are you really that stupid you think he did Gillywibble? Its not like he didnt warn very clearly that it was not a nice place.

It's quite clear from some of his posts that he finds that sort of humour funny, or are you that stupid you didn't notice?

If he didn't like that kind of humour, he wouldn't have posted the link. QED.

You don't have a daughter....do you?

Lets not forget, that although the parents MAY be guilty of murder/manslaughter/neglect, or may not be guilty of anything....a little girl has been killed/kidnapped/made to suffer.

If poeple wish to find that amusing, they deserve cancer.

HTH

I couldn't give a F**k about this thread as I'm not going to comment on it, but what I would say is that NOBODY deserves cancer, just like nobody deserves their daughter to be taken away and (probably) murdered.

I have seen first hand what happens to people when they get this awfull disease, sitting by them at the bedside knowing there is nothing you can do about it, watching them slowly deteriorate and die!!!

I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy either.

Actually I find that comment very offensive.

I'm off now, before I get really started!!

HTH

Ben

Don't close it because of my specific comment, just touched a nerve that's all people.

I see at lunch though, the judge chap has not allowed them to be taken back there for more questions.

Let's wait and see what happens in the next few days. :)