Grrrrrrrr *&^%&^*^^*&&

Octygone

My insurance company have told me my premium will still go up as a result of the stupid b*tch that clouted me the other week, even if its proved to be all her fault (which I know they'll go 50/50 despite the evidence I've sent in of photos and road / car measurements etc) :mad: :mad: :mad:

Interestingly though they told me the rise would be a: marginal anyway :rolleyes: , and b: actually less if it's 50/50 than if 0% blame to me as apparantly people are more careful drivers after a 50/50 accident than if it's all the other persons fault :confused: . Go figure.

[my bold] In a previous thread where someone would have to pay 50% of a fairly hefty excess, he pointed out that if the other party accepted 50% they could be pushed further, and succeeded. Another flatly refused saying they'd take it to court and the other party apparently backed down just before a hearing was due.

I reluctantly greed a 50/50 as half of my £ excess wasn't a lot, but only later found out that it went down as a fault claim on me. Very cross about that, since I'd told them I didn't agree with that decision. Of course, the ins companies don't want the hassle (admin costs greater than repair cost in the long run), so don't know how hard you'd have to fight.

Mo

Not sure yet Mo, I only sent the docs yesterday by special delivery (thanks again to the posties :rolleyes: ) but I did state that I accept no responsibility and the wife's statement agrees with that.

Will just have to wait and see I guess........

Still trying to get through to the Police to report it ....the line is constantly busy.....unless you are reporting a 999 crime ....might have to do that and report all the police missing.......I am starting to think crime does pay .....local ch av kills someone and gets two years be out in two months as he was on remand for 9 months ....all you seem to get is a slapped wrist these days.....and if you can't get hold of the police how can you report anything .......crime figures are going down because you can't tell anyone :mad:

Still trying to get through to the Police to report it ....the line is constantly busy.....unless you are reporting a 999 crime ....might have to do that and report all the police missing.......I am starting to think crime does pay .....local ch av kills someone and gets two years be out in two months as he was on remand for 9 months ....all you seem to get is a slapped wrist these days.....and if you can't get hold of the police how can you report anything .......crime figures are going down because you can't tell anyone :mad:

-Where abouts did this happen???

• 3 weeks later...
It really annoys me that people are just too stupid to show some responsibility at some point in their lives and own up to doing stuff like this.

I would feel to guilty that I would have to leave a note.

Plenty of people leave notes:

"The people watching me think I am leaving my details"