Briskodians in Lancaster??

Phil-E

Are there actually any other Briskodians in lancaster or am i the only one??

Haven't actually seen any others that i know of.

Travel around the local area a bit too, morecambe, carnforth, preston, over to settle (north yorkshire) etc etc.

The only other people that seem to drive skodas are elderly gents wearing leather driving gloves and a flat cap!! hehe

p.s. i also drive busses around so keep your eyes open for flashing busses... i always try and let other skodas out etc!!!

Cool... ur not too far away at all then!

I think you should definately get it chipped!

What power does it have anyway? will be like a PD110 or summert i imagine?

lol... think thats the case with most people... they always travel past it... unless you actually need to go into lancaster... as its a pain for traffic!!!!

How reasuring to know!

Any of you guys showing any interest in the run out to blackpool on the 4th Nov?

p.s. ZootyRS... i think the soul replaced with coffee is a good plan... but there may be some kinks to iron out in the practical side of the plan maybe??!! lol

Any of you guys showing any interest in the run out to blackpool on the 4th Nov?

Sadly not for me. The inlaws are arriving for a visit that day, and I'll need to be on duty. So I'd better get my backside into gear this weekend if I want to see the lights before they finish...

p.s. ZootyRS... i think the soul replaced with coffee is a good plan... but there may be some kinks to iron out in the practical side of the plan maybe??!! lol

I'm working on it - slowly and carefully :)

Another Prestonian here.... drive a VW now though.

Do quite a few trips to the North of the County (en route to the South Lakes), so if you see a random Golf give you a flash of its head lamps as you drive pass, it will probably be me :thumbup: