hey guys. alls well with project percy, just waiting for pay day n the exhaust etc our on the cards. also got me briskoda sticks on now!

just wondering - i have green sidelights on my felly and was told that under new legislation they are allowed. they arnt alowed if they are blue or flashing. the ones i have are a still green of which im told are seen as another light on the veichle so they are legal. ive been tryin to find the legislation but cani seem to find it so if any one has any info on this to stop me gettin pulled an to prove the police wrong finally it wud be well appreciated!

cheers:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

?????????????????????

^ all there, but with massive holes in it...

it does mention green light being only acceptable to be used by a registered medical practicioner while on duty/attending an emergancy... however, it only states that in "lights visible from the rear"...

Hmm, realistically, orange, smoked or clears is the way to go. The last thing you want is being pulled over by the police and being fined for something as small as the colour of your side repeaters.

Saying that, I completley smoked the rear lights out with 7 layers of smoke spray on my BMW E30, 216 GTI and my volvo 360 GLT and I was never pulled by the police, but I did fit a high level brakelight not that it made much difference.

ye see i thought that about the rear light visibility thing , i think what il do to be uber confident is just go ask a traffic officer, i see enough of them in the cafe bymy workk anyways. im sure thye wont mind,lol.

any recomendations for an induction kit people btw? i mean ive shopped around n seen a few but dnt really know.

thanks!

any recomendations for an induction kit people btw? i mean ive shopped around n seen a few but dnt really know.

Build your own?

or, found this purpose built enclosed induction kit with direct cold air feed...

Find Max Flow Cold Air Induction Kit Skoda Felicia 1.3 MPI on eBay within, Performance Tuning Parts, Car Tuning Styling, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 11-Nov-07 10:26:37 GMT)

Bit pricey though. Cheaper to build your own (and more fun)

That induction kit looks interesting. I am presuming the filter is removed from the air filter box, and the kit makes use of the front bumper air supply. Seems more reasonable than ripping off air filter box and plonking a k&n on top which will only get air from the engine bay, but I wouldn't have thought the air flow/bhp gain would be much?!

Any suggestions on component parts? I'm guessing piping of some sort (that stuff that extends), some big whack off hose clips, maybe some aluminium tape, and some sort of induction filter a la k&n style.

I get the impression from the legal page that you can have any colour number plate lamps you like as it says these do not have to be red, but it doesn't say they have to be white either ;)