General vag meet cardiff

ANDYTQ

There is a general vag meet on the last sunday of each month at 3-3.30pm,usual place ffynon wen,the seat cupra net guys and newport edition peps ,plus i have posted up on audi-sport.net also.Just trying to reserect the old meets we used to have with steveo from cupranet.Hopefully a combined meet will help falling no's through the winter months.So this sunday peps.Cheers Andy(A3 quattro)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

A good turnout,weather was good,nice to see you guys,sorry i didn't get around to speaking to you gez,so many peps so little time.We had a little drive down to ogmore on the coast after which was good and the weather held off,just.Good pics of meet on So Wal site,i think you have to join to view them though.Cheers Andy.

I take it this is still on for tomorrow? I should be able to make it this time!

Decron, I have checked the long range weather forcast, the Leon is staying in the garage :P

You could have brought the Leon Mike the weather was good,i spoke to Will about deswirling my car ,he seems very reasonable,so should have a very shiny a3 next month,ps nxt month is back to usual sunday ,this one was a week later due to bank hol.

Sounds like you should have the paint all sorted for next time then, good move :)

By the time I got home on Sunday it was raining, (oh the joy of living in the valleys!) so just as well I left the Leon at home otherwise I would have been right cheesed off!

Got to admit it was a good meet with one hell of a turn out, come on all the rest of you, where were you hiding, the summers coming! See you all at the next one :thumbup: