Which panel filter to vRS?

cboman

Seems to say that K&N have never had any claims and the problem is when someone who doesn't know what they're doing cleans and re-oils excessively. This is also true of any panel filter which requires oiling :rolleyes:

Chris

Chris,

what is with you? the guy has just said he had problem with his K & N! I don't know why you are defending them like you are, it's his experience and not yours. If you don't agree with what he says then thats fine but to say it never happened is just plain idiocy as you were not in his shoes.

Many people would say a mondeo was a bad car to have and drive, but that does not mean they are wrong. It's just there opinion and you have to accept people have different opinions due to different experiences.

what is with you? the guy has just said he had problem with his K & N! I don't know why you are defending them like you are, it's his experience and not yours. If you don't agree with what he says then thats fine but to say it never happened is just plain idiocy as you were not in his shoes.

Did I say it never occurred? Did you read the link he posted to? I'm guessing not :rolleyes:

Thanks for bringing the Mondeo into things, YET AGAIN! Always good to get some Ford bashing into a post ;)

Chris

Did I say it never occurred? Did you read the link he posted to? I'm guessing not :rolleyes:

Thanks for bringing the Mondeo into things, YET AGAIN! Always good to get some Ford bashing into a post ;)

Chris

I read everything, even your posts:D. And I believe the ford bashing was just an example of how one person can think a product is good and another can think they are really really bad.

I read everything, even your posts:D. And I believe the ford bashing was just an example of how one person can think a product is good and another can think they are really really bad.

First post back after a few weeks, and already causing trouble. :D

Chris, you know nothing, never had, and your comments explan all.

My Superior! :thumbup:

Kame? Not familiar with that word. But nonetheless.

It's only you ;)

"make" so sorry. was using my ps3 pad to type. Hope that EXPLANS everything....:rofl:.

so the only thing you had to say was about my spelling mistake? and after 1am!

please get a life dude

can you please let me know when you next add value to this site.

I'm sure I will never hear from you again. :)

For gary (oilburningnut) ;) i deal with k and n on a daily basis, and yes most that come have far too much oil on, so your not wrong there mate :thumbup:

I find my green filter fits fine, has never dropped into my airbox.

If i were to get another filter though i would go with a BMC :D

HTH

______

john

Oookaaaay! Slightly back on topic...

Went to fit my new Pipercross filter tonight and made the most unholiest of mistakes by dropping the screws down into the bottom of the engine bay. :mad:

2 hours, a cut arm and slightly grazed knuckles later I have one of the screws back but the other one is still stuck down there refusing to come out. So tomorrow I'm having to jack the car up and take the undertray off to get a single poxy screw.

Apart from that the pipercross seems to fit in the box fine. :D

Oookaaaay! Slightly back on topic...

Went to fit my new Pipercross filter tonight and made the most unholiest of mistakes by dropping the screws down into the bottom of the engine bay. :mad:

2 hours, a cut arm and slightly grazed knuckles later I have one of the screws back but the other one is still stuck down there refusing to come out. So tomorrow I'm having to jack the car up and take the undertray off to get a single poxy screw.

Apart from that the pipercross seems to fit in the box fine. :D

I've experienced similar with lost screws etc. I've found these jobbies to be invaluable: Maplin > Telescopic Magnetic Pick-Up Tool.