Delivery Date

Got a delivery date of next Friday for my new Octy, 2.0DSG L&K with front parking sensors. Anthracite Grey.

It was ordered around the beginning of October (company car), so I'm quite impressed!

I'll feedback with thoughts after I've had it for a while.

.. suppose I'll need to change my name on here as well....:)

• 2 weeks later...

Got it!

Arrived at work at 08:00 to find a transporter with a dark blue Octy Estate on it - panic set in as I wanted Anthracite Grey!

Found it had already been ofloaded and was waiting for me in the car park...

Wanted to read the manual but I had work to do...

First thoughts - very nice! Not as smooth riding as the Rover 75, but much taughter on the road. Lots of toys, goes very well, ICE is good (Audience) but no manual for it, got most of it working though.

Still finding bits in the manual that are good (the mirror that moves when reversing is a neat idea!)

Check the tyre pressures after seeing another thread, found mine at 38-40 so I'll 'adjust' them down.

• 3 weeks later...

Three weeks on and still happy, no long journeys yet (Thetford and back on Sunday to look forward to), doing just below 39mpg on local running around.

Very happy with my choice.

Pics will have to wait until I wash it - the salt/grit on the roads has made it filthy!