hELLO aLL

Jim Rosecottage

hi to everyone

I have recently just got my driving licence back from the DVLA after giving it up for a year. The story was:-

I was driving home from work in my Z3 when some prat pull out on me, i slamed the brakes and the 28 tonn mobile crane that was behind me didnt. It hit me from behind knocking me across two lanes of rush hour traffic. I was cut out the car by LFB and London Air Ambulance and spent a month in the Royal London Hospital on a Neuro ward after having fits. Lost all feeling in my left side. After the crash and the fits doctors said i had to give my driving licence up and ask for it back after being fit free for a year.

A year past and i now im fit to drive again. I wanted my first car back to be something specail. I read the reviews on the Fabia vRS and feel in love with it. I have always liked Audi's and VDubs so why not. I brought my vRS Saturday after spending a month looking for one (so dam rare used). I found one in London from a skoda delership and am picking it up this Saturday (15th Dec 07) and i cant wait.

Love the site and hope to make some mates