Window Rubber, behind Wingmirror

GAFF

Anyone seen this problerm before?

I'm sure its causing some wind noise as its sticking up. My powerhose and cleaning products are being blamed, funny thing is one of the last people to wash my car was Skoda and shortly after that I noticed the rubber in the pictures.

18189.attach

18190.attach

18191.attach

My car has has this issue since new - although I haven't noticed any noise because of it.

Wow, in a way I wasn't expecting anyone. But this shows a weakness in the rubber for the 2 of us to have it.

Stealer didn't really care and just said "all Octavias are like that"! :mad::finger:
Least there consistant as THEY ALL SAY THAT. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I was getting more wind noise than usual and found the rubber by the wing mirror sticking out a bit. Searched this forum and low and behold, you seem to have the same problem!!!!

Cars going in anyway for water in the high level brake light. Will get them to check it. The car I originally test drove had wind noise and they told me the seal had failed on that car.

Cars going in anyway for water in the high level brake light. Will get them to check it. .

When is it going in? Keep us posted :thumbup:

The car I originally test drove had wind noise and they told me the seal had failed on that car.

Was it the same rubber that was giving the problem? There was problems with the rear window ones alright.